How to Avoid the Top 5 Mistakes Advertisers Make on TV
TV advertising done right can make a huge difference to the success of your business. TV unites teams and promotes excitement, all while introducing your brand to potential customers in the comfort of their homes.
But TV is also not easy, and the road to a truly successful campaign is full of potential potholes. Get the most out of your TV advertising campaigns by avoiding these five common mistakes:
- Skipping strategy development and customer research.
- Creating a commercial to win awards, not results.
- Not using technology to find the most efficient media buys.
- Assuming a campaign stops when the TV turns off.
- Trusting data implicitly.